Alumni Hall was originally a Masonic Temple, constructed in 1914-15 and acquired by Pitt in 1993. It is a Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation Historic Landmark and part of the Oakland Civic Center Historic District. Alumni Hall is also home to the Pitt Alumni Association, the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid, a large auditorium/lecture hall, the Connolly Ballroom, and other classrooms and event spaces.
One of the largest multipurpose rooms on campus.
Executive MBA Suites
Home to four classroom-style rooms and four team rooms that vary in size and layout.
This auditorium features two seating levels and a stage for larger events.
Seventh-Floor Gallery of Views
Located directly outside of the Seventh-Floor auditorium, this space provides attendees with scenic views of the art collection "365 Views of the Cathedral of Learning."
A venue space that can accommodate medium to large events.
A small auditorium with tabletops that is ideal for lectures or panel discussions.
A medium-sized auditorium that is ideal for lectures or panel discussions.